St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
Medical Assistant Program Now Online!
You can now study online to be a Medical Assistant with our nationally accredited and certified distance education program!
What is a Medical Assistant?
A Medical Assistant is a non-licensed health care professional who usually works under the supervision of a licensed physician in a doctor’s office, clinic, hospital or other health care setting to assist in the organization and smooth running of the facility.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics "The Medical Assistant job outlook is excellent and employment of Medical Assistants is expected to grow much faster than the average for all occupations." Formal online medical assistant training is often the first step towards a career in this high demand field and can help provide you with many years of rewarding work experience!
Our Program is Now Completely Online:
We currently utilize the latest technology to offer a convenient, low-cost nationally accredited and certified Medical Assistant certificate program completely online.
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants innovative Medical Assistant program @ MedAssistant.org will allow you to study anytime online and completely at your own pace. All classes are conveniently available online 24/7.
There are no rigid classroom schedules! After you complete the online registration you simply log into the program when it is most convenient for you and complete the classes at your own pace. Most students complete the program in about 4-8 weeks. However, our program is very flexible, so you can take as long as needed, there are no deadlines or time limits... and our online program is designed to be very affordable!
We Now Offer Simple Online Registration:
1. You can register for the online Medical Assistant program by clicking on any "Enroll Now" buttons.
2. After you complete your registration and make your program tuition payment you will receive your "user name" and "password" to log into the program anytime and study online at your convenience.
3. You may complete the online classes anytime at your own pace. All classes are available to you online 24/7.
4. After completing the classes at your leisure you will take Medical Assistant exam online. The test is also self-paced and if you do not pass you may retake the exam at no additional cost.
5. Upon your successful completion the online classes and exam we send your nationally accredited Medical Assistant certificate and program transcripts.