Medical Assistant Program Now Online!
You can now study online with our nationally accredited and certified Medical Assistant distance education program!
What is a Medical Assistant?
A Medical Assistant is a non-licensed health care professional who usually works under the supervision of a licensed physician in a doctor’s office, clinic, hospital or other health care setting to assist in the organization and smooth running of the facility. Education is often the first step towards a career in this high demand field, that can help provide you with many years of rewarding work experience!
Medical Assistant Job Outlook:
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics the Medical Assistant jobs outlook is excellent! According to the Bureau's studies, "Employment of Medical Assistants is expected to grow by 31% from 2010 to 2020, much faster than the average for all occupations." Our online Medical Assistant program can be the first step towards a career that will help provide you with many years of rewarding work experience!
Medical Assistant Program Online:
We utilize the latest technology to offer a convenient, low-cost nationally accredited and certified Medical Assistant certificate program online.
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants innovative Medical Assistant program will allow you to study online at your own pace and convenience. Most students complete the program in about 6-8 weeks. However, you can take as long as needed, there are no deadlines or time limits and our online program is very affordable!
- Our courses are designed and reviewed by professionals in the field to give you the best training anywhere!
- Our program will not interfere with your busy life, it is completely self-paced, so you can study online anytime at your convenience.
- There are no time limits or deadlines with our program, so there are no hindrances to your daily schedule.
- Our program allows you to study online anytime at your own pace and most participants finish in about 6-8 weeks!
- Our online Medical Assistant program is fully accredited by the National Accreditation and Certification Board (NACB).
- Our online Medical Assistant program fee is very affordable!
Medical Assistant Registration Online:
1. Register online by clicking on any "Enroll Now" button.
2. You will then receive a user name and password to log in anytime and study online at your convenience.
3. You may complete the online classes anytime at your own pace.
4. After finishing the classes take the online Medical Assistant exam.
5. Upon your successful completion the classes and exam we send your Medical Assistant certificate and program transcripts.